In-Aruba Travel Portal

Trip to Aruba - Q for the Girls / Women

More
13 years 11 months ago #5288 by kiro
So as I mentioned in a prior post I go to Aruba all the time on business. My consulting firm does a lot of business there. But I'm going next month on vacation for two weeks with my girlfriend. She's never been there before. I want her to have a good time.

So ... she likes romantic stuff ... two weeks ??? I need help girls !!! Please.
Money no object.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5293 by sandy
Someone just mentioned in another thread that they offer a sunset cruise. That would be really romantic. Nice dinners are always great too!

It really depends on what your girlfriend likes though. If she really likes sports and adventure you may want to look into kayaking or parasailing together. Or maybe if she loves animals you could look into scuba diving to see the beautiful fish or go to the dolphin academy on Curacao, a nearby island.

Hope you have a wonderful vacation with your girlfriend.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5297 by travelinggal
Well there is supposed to be a lot of great shopping and some wonderful spas. Shopping, a spa day or two, and dinners in a few nice places sounds like a wonderful vacation to me. I am sure she will just be glad to spend some time with you.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5299 by BeachBum
I'm definitely not a woman but I do have a suggestion. If she likes horses and the outdoors then you should take her on a horseback tour of the countryside. Most women would melt over that, Aruba really is a beautiful place. Good luck:D

kiro wrote:

So as I mentioned in a prior post I go to Aruba all the time on business. My consulting firm does a lot of business there. But I'm going next month on vacation for two weeks with my girlfriend. She's never been there before. I want her to have a good time.

So ... she likes romantic stuff ... two weeks ??? I need help girls !!! Please.
Money no object.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5312 by sandy
Great suggestion BeachBum! This is coming from a woman, most would definitely melt if you took them on a horseback tour. Wow, that is such a wonderful idea. I wonder if I can talk my boyfriend into it! :)

None

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds