Skip to content
Plan your trip

Trip to Aruba - Q for the Girls / Women

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Trip to Aruba - Q for the Girls / Women

More
16 years 4 months ago #5288 by kiro
So as I mentioned in a prior post I go to Aruba all the time on business. My consulting firm does a lot of business there. But I'm going next month on vacation for two weeks with my girlfriend. She's never been there before. I want her to have a good time.

So ... she likes romantic stuff ... two weeks ??? I need help girls !!! Please.
Money no object.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5293 by sandy
Someone just mentioned in another thread that they offer a sunset cruise. That would be really romantic. Nice dinners are always great too!

It really depends on what your girlfriend likes though. If she really likes sports and adventure you may want to look into kayaking or parasailing together. Or maybe if she loves animals you could look into scuba diving to see the beautiful fish or go to the dolphin academy on Curacao, a nearby island.

Hope you have a wonderful vacation with your girlfriend.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5297 by travelinggal
Well there is supposed to be a lot of great shopping and some wonderful spas. Shopping, a spa day or two, and dinners in a few nice places sounds like a wonderful vacation to me. I am sure she will just be glad to spend some time with you.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5299 by BeachBum
I'm definitely not a woman but I do have a suggestion. If she likes horses and the outdoors then you should take her on a horseback tour of the countryside. Most women would melt over that, Aruba really is a beautiful place. Good luck:D

kiro wrote:

So as I mentioned in a prior post I go to Aruba all the time on business. My consulting firm does a lot of business there. But I'm going next month on vacation for two weeks with my girlfriend. She's never been there before. I want her to have a good time.

So ... she likes romantic stuff ... two weeks ??? I need help girls !!! Please.
Money no object.


None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5312 by sandy
Great suggestion BeachBum! This is coming from a woman, most would definitely melt if you took them on a horseback tour. Wow, that is such a wonderful idea. I wonder if I can talk my boyfriend into it! :)

None
Time to create page: 0.485 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement