- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Wild life in Aruba
16 years 4 months ago #5301
by BeachBum
None
Wild life in Aruba was created by BeachBum
I was wondering if anyone knew all of what wildlife was present in Aruba. I know that there are certain types of rattlesnakes, and dolphins, but what else is there?
None
16 years 4 months ago #5313
by sandy
None
Replied by sandy on topic RE:Wild life in Aruba
I'm not too crazy about the thought of rattlesnakes, but I've heard about a Dolphin Academy on a nearby island that you can swim with dolphins. I think you can go scuba diving to see a lot of beautiful tropical fish. It amazes me just to watch such pretty fish on television, I can only imagine how amazing it is up close.
None
16 years 4 months ago #5334
by BeachBum
None
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Wild life in Aruba
You should be okay as far as the rattlesnakes go, just stay away from the rocks in the evening. Swimming with dolphins sounds like a blast. I'll have to add that to my to-do list when I go down there this summer.
None
- travelinggal
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 4 months ago #5338
by travelinggal
None
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Wild life in Aruba
Interesting I had no idea there were rattlesnakes in Aruba although I would prefer not to run into one of those! I would love to go swimming with the dolphins though.
None
- beachcomber
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 4 months ago #5343
by beachcomber
None
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Wild life in Aruba
It's too bad you're not interested in the snakes. Aruba has two species that are not found anywhere else in the world. One is a rattlesnake that doesn't use it's rattle but he's still poisonous. The other is called a santanero is not poisonous.
None
16 years 4 months ago #5356
by sandboom
None
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Wild life in Aruba
I like to watch rattle snakes on television but I would never mess with them in the real life. And that's what they expect from us when they are rattling.
None
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds