Skip to content
Plan your trip

Bungee Jumping in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Bungee Jumping in Aruba

More
16 years 4 months ago #5304 by mitchelle15
I think you are all familiar of bungee jumping. It's one of the scariest adventure for me but very exciting. It's good for adults only and not for kids. My last bungee jumping adventure was in France. How about in Aruba?

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5335 by BeachBum
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Bungee Jumping in Aruba
I did a little searching and I can't find anything mentioning bungee jumping in Aruba. That might be one of the few things that is not offered on the beautiful island.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5375 by kiro
Replied by kiro on topic RE:Bungee Jumping in Aruba
Parasailing and windsurfing are the two big sports in Aruba. I've been to Aruba a lot and I don't recall seeing or hearing about any bungee jumping sites. I would check with the hotel you're staying at. They can tell you for sure.

None
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement