Skip to content
Plan your trip

Hiking in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Hiking in Aruba

More
16 years 4 months ago #5305 by travelinggal
Hiking in Aruba was created by travelinggal
Are there any good places to go hiking in Aruba? My husband and I are kind of new to hiking though so I would want somewhere in Aruba with well marked trails.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5316 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Hiking in Aruba
You must visit the famous mountain of Aruba called Hooiberg. On my previous visit in Aruba, I met a local friend and he challenged me to climb Hooiberg. I accepted the challenge and there I found out the awesome view of the island. I've hiked until the top of Hooiberg mountain. That was amazing experience for me. Give it a try!

None
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement