Skip to content
Plan your trip

Cash in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Cash in Aruba

More
16 years 4 months ago #5307 by travelinggal
Cash in Aruba was created by travelinggal
I was just reading online that most businesses in Aruba will take cash (US dollars) for payment and accept most major credit cards but that shop owners don't like to break large bills. Just thought I would pass that little travel tip on! :)

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5328 by BeachBum
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Cash in Aruba
Thanks for the tip travelinggal, When I was down their I used my Visa card for every purchase. I would have to recommend using a major credit card for everything down there. It makes life much easier. :)

None
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement