In-Aruba Travel Portal

Playing golf in Aruba

More
13 years 10 months ago #5384 by travelinggal
Thanks for the link Kiro. I am sure my hubby will want to spend some time playing golf while we are in Aruba as well. Looks like they have a nice spa too though so he can golf while I get pampered! :)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5499 by SurferGirl
Replied by SurferGirl on topic RE:Playing golf in Aruba
I'm not much for playing golf, but I really love miniature golf. Are there any good places to play miniature golf in Aruba? That's one thing I always seem to do when I go on vacation.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5504 by sanddollar
Replied by sanddollar on topic RE:Playing golf in Aruba
A friend who has been to Aruba before told me that Adventure Golf has a miniature golf course. I have never been there so I will have to do a search to find out where it is.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5505 by beachcomber
Sorry to disappoint but Adventure Golf closed last year, apparently due to bankruptcy. I'm not aware of any other miniature golf courses on the island.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5546 by Jolene
Replied by Jolene on topic RE:Playing golf in Aruba
Has anybody tried to take your golf clubs on the plane? My man just saw the link for the course and now has his heart set on golfing, and wants to bring his new clubs. I'm a little wary that they might get tampered or stolen or beat up or something, anybody flown with clubs before? any problems?

None

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds