- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Natural Bridge in Aruba
16 years 4 months ago #5319
by HelgaM
None
Natural Bridge in Aruba was created by HelgaM
I've been searching online for places to see in Aruba and I keep coming across postings for Natural Bridge. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it and why I would want to see this before I leave Aruba?
None
- mitchelle15
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 4 months ago #5321
by mitchelle15
None
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Natural Bridge in Aruba
I've seen the famous Natural Bridge in Aruba before it collapsed. I was in Aruba year 2003 to attend my sister's beach wedding. If I'm not wrong, the bridge collapsed year 2005. I remembered the formation of the bridge was unique. I even thought it was man-made. But when I saw the formation of rocks, it was 100% natural. If you'll visit Windward Coast, you still have the chance to see smaller bridge.
None
16 years 4 months ago #5376
by BeachBum
None
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Natural Bridge in Aruba
Is it still worth checking out, or did the entire bridge fall apart? I'd like to see it if it's still partially intact.
None
16 years 4 months ago #5378
by kiro
None
Replied by kiro on topic RE:Natural Bridge in Aruba
The Natural Bridge was a rock-made bridge across a body of water. I saw it about 8-10 years ago when I first went to Aruba. It was pretty and interesting. It unfortunately collapsed in 2005, but it's still interesting to go see what's left of it.
None
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds