In-Aruba Travel Portal

The Dolphin Academy

More
13 years 11 months ago #5344 by beachcomber
This is a great place to go. Young and old alike will enjoy the upclose encounter with the dolphins. It is fun and educational, definitely a family must see.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5346 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:The Dolphin Academy
I'm so excited to take my kids. They will surely enjoy playing with real dolphins. I've heard they have educational programs for kids. How true? My son is very interested to undergo trainings if given a chance.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5353 by sandy
Replied by sandy on topic RE:The Dolphin Academy
I'm also very excited to get the chance to visit the Dolphin Academy. Any kid that loves animals will surely be extremely excited over this. Unless I'm not mistaken though, it's actually on a nearby island and not on Aruba itself. Though I could have misunderstood. I wonder how easy it is to travel there from Aruba.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5396 by SurferGirl
Replied by SurferGirl on topic RE:The Dolphin Academy
I definitely plan to make a trip to the Dolphin Academy. I love to swim and think the chance to swim with dolphins is one very unique experience! I've also heard it is on a nearby island, but that won't stop me from going there. I think it is located on Curacao.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5399 by Peyton
Replied by Peyton on topic RE:The Dolphin Academy
Oh wow I didn't hear about the Dolphin Academy. So you get in the water and swim with the dolphins? Is it something like Dolphin Cove in Florida?

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5406 by betsy
Replied by betsy on topic RE:The Dolphin Academy
We will definitely be going to the Dolphin Academy while we are in Aruba. I have always lovd dolphins so I am very excited to be able to see them up close.

None

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds