In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Scubadiving

More
13 years 10 months ago #5434 by oceanlover
Aruba Scubadiving was created by oceanlover
Did you know that Aruba is the home of the biggest shipwreck in the Carribean? I did not know this or that the waters surrounding Aruba are famous for their shipwrecks and their coral formations. I have been scuba diving before but I have never seen an underwater shipwreck before.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5440 by Peyton
Replied by Peyton on topic RE:Aruba Scubadiving
I've never been scuba diving but I wouldn't mind learning. Do you know if they have any classes I can take in Aruba? That would be awesome to swim with the fish and explore the ocean floor.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5446 by travelinggal
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Aruba Scubadiving
I am pretty sure there is a diving center in Aruba that offers classes and certification for scuba diving. I think they even offer group scuba diving trips.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5449 by Needabreak
Replied by Needabreak on topic RE:Aruba Scubadiving
I did not know that Aruba was home to the largest shipwreck . I take this to mean you can go scubadiving in Aruba and see different shipwrecks scattered about the ocean floor? That sounds like fun!

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5451 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Aruba Scubadiving
oceanlover wrote:

Did you know that Aruba is the home of the biggest shipwreck in the Carribean? I did not know this or that the waters surrounding Aruba are famous for their shipwrecks and their coral formations.

Really? That would be great to scuba diving and explore the shipwrecks there. What's the biggest ship sunk in the ocean surrounding Aruba? Is it worth it to do a treasure hunt there? :D

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5455 by dempsey
Replied by dempsey on topic RE:Aruba Scubadiving
Yes. They have all kinds of scuba diving classes and places to rent diving equipment in Aruba. Check with your hotel. They can give you some brochures and other information. I've done it there. It's fun and safe in Aruba. I would highly recommend it.

None

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds