Skip to content
Plan your trip

Cliff Diving in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Cliff Diving in Aruba

More
16 years 4 months ago #5436 by travelinggal
Have you ever wanted to go cliff diving before? If so Aruba has the place. The natural pool or "conchi" is a hidden pool of ocean water that is surrounded by cliffs and rock formations. I don't think I am brave enough for cliff diving but the scenery around it looks amazing.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5443 by Lola
Replied by Lola on topic RE:Cliff Diving in Aruba
I didn't know they had places to cliff dive in Aruba! I don't think it's something that I want to do myself but I would love to see the natural pool.

None
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement