In-Aruba Travel Portal

Paintball in Aruba

More
13 years 10 months ago #5459 by Lola
Paintball in Aruba was created by Lola
I found a place where you can play paintball in Aruba. The place is called paintball adventure games and you get protective clothing and 50 paintballs per person. I couldn't find a price but I did find a telephone number +297 586 284. You do have to have reservations.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5478 by betsy
Replied by betsy on topic RE:Paintball in Aruba
I have never played paintball before but my kids absolutely love it and they go all the time. Maybe we can make it a family game while we are in Aruba.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5482 by Needabreak
Replied by Needabreak on topic RE:Paintball in Aruba
I love paintball although I must admit it's not something I usually think of doing while I am on vacation. It's great that they have it though it's a good family friendly activity.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5498 by sandy
Replied by sandy on topic RE:Paintball in Aruba
I've always wanted to try paintball and my boyfriend loves it. That would be a really fun place to go on our vacation. I'll have to give them a call and see what other information I can find out on this place. Thanks for posting this! :)

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5500 by sanddollar
Replied by sanddollar on topic RE:Paintball in Aruba
My husband loves to play paintball with some of his buddies but I never pictured it as an activity to do on vacation. It might be nice to try since I myself have never played before.

None

Time to create page: 0.483 seconds