Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba Driving Time

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba Driving Time

More
16 years 4 months ago #5487 by dempsey
Aruba Driving Time was created by dempsey
Has anyone ever rented a jeep in Aruba and driven completely around the perimeter of the island ? Can it be done and, if so, can it be done in one single day ?

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5490 by Peyton
Replied by Peyton on topic RE:Aruba Driving Time
I think I read somewhere that Aruba is 21 miles long so if you add it up it would be less than 50 miles so I would think you would be able to drive around the island in one day.

None
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement