Skip to content
Plan your trip

Baby Beach, Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Baby Beach, Aruba

More
16 years 4 months ago #5522 by Peyton
Baby Beach, Aruba was created by Peyton
I've seen posts for people asking about kid friendly location on Aruba. I came across a post about Baby Beach and thought I would share. Apparently this is a beach that has shallow waters so it's perfect for kids and I hear that it has coral formations that are a sight to see. Has anyone been there before?

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5528 by HelgaM
Replied by HelgaM on topic RE:Baby Beach, Aruba
I haven't been to Baby Beach but I've heard of it. I don't think you would have a problem taking your kids to other beaches as long as you keep an eye on them. Some people might get a false sense of security because the water is shallow there.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5530 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:Baby Beach, Aruba
Baby Beach is a small beach in the south of Aruba. The water is shallow and it is perfect for children. Local children learn how to swim at this beach. Baby Beach is seperated by a reef. Behind that reef there is the ocean. The water over there is not that calm but still a very nice place for snorkeling. Read this article for more information. Baby Beach Article

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement