In-Aruba Travel Portal

Best Beaches on Aruba?

More
13 years 11 months ago #5532 by Ruby
Best Beaches on Aruba? was created by Ruby
What is your favorite beach to visit while in Aruba? The only one I've ever really heard of is Baby Beach, but there has to be others! Just not as well known.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5534 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic RE:Best Beaches on Aruba?
Hello Ruby,

I like Palm Beach. This beach is located at the High Rise Hotels area. There are many activities at this beach and I like to watch people. This beach is also the most popular beach.
Arashi Beach is very quit. This beach is at the north of the island. This is also one of my favorite beaches. Here you find one of the best snorkeling locations of Aruba.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5542 by bessie
Replied by bessie on topic RE:Best Beaches on Aruba?
As long as its a clean and not cram packed beach I would be game for it. Right now too many beach spots here in the US are a pain to deal with because they are over crowed, thats the last thing I want to think about when I am in Aruba though.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5555 by Ruby
Replied by Ruby on topic RE:Best Beaches on Aruba?
Yes, Palm Beach is another that I had heard a lot about as well. I might have to look into that one too. Never even heard of the Arashi Beach! There will be too much to see & do for just one little trip.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5563 by mitchelle15
I can say that Aruba is really blessed with beautiful beaches. I'll choose Palm Beach as the coolest place to have fun with kids. The place is totally awesome as if you're in paradise. I even tried walking in the white sand without wearing sandals. It's very relaxing.

None

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds