Skip to content
Plan your trip

What to do with the kids?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

What to do with the kids?

More
16 years 3 months ago #5561 by Jolene
Hello! I am wondering what are some family friendly activities I can do with the kids while travelling in Aruba? I hear lots about 'all inclusives' and such but are those suitable for a 10 year old?

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5562 by mitchelle15
If you're traveling with your kids, I suggest to stay in Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club. I've been there twice and my kids really enjoyed all the available water sports especially boating and kayaking.

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5577 by beth
Replied by beth on topic RE:What to do with the kids?
If your kids are into horses there is a beautiful place called Rancho del Campo that comes recommended. They offer trail rides through a national park called Arikok. My good friend has been and I plan to take my kids.

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5670 by MomNeedsAVacation
Oh, I am going to be keeping an eye on this thread so I can find out what you did for fun with your kids. How old are your kids? Mine are 4 and 1 years old.

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5671 by conytom
We are planning to visit Aruba in the near future and my husband wants to take our three children ages 6, 10 and 14. We plan to be there for 2 weeks and I'm concerned. I've heard that alot of the things to do in Aruba, plus a number of the hotels are just for adults. Does that mean activities for children are very limited? Will they be able to stay active for that long in Aruba?

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5710 by Jolene
Replied by Jolene on topic RE:What to do with the kids?
I hope I can keep my kids busy too. They are 6 and 8. Good news is that they are huge swimmers so when in doubt there are miles of beaches and waves to splash around in. They also LOVE searching for star fish and crabs and sand dollars. I am still looking for more child friendly things, and I will let you know what I find!

None
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement