In-Aruba Travel Portal

How Much Spending Cash for a week in Aruba?

More
13 years 10 months ago #5567 by beth
Hi,
I am trying to budget for my trip, deciding on how long I can afford to stay. I am wondering how much cash people usually spend in a week traveling Aruba? Not including accommodation, how much do I need to bring for food, transportation and entertainment?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5572 by danicatripz
I can no longer remember how much I spent in Aruba for a week of vacation. The most important for me that time was my credit cards. There are so many affordable places to visit in Aruba. I think $2500-$300 is enough for me including shopping.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5576 by bessie
danicatripz wrote:

I think $2500-$300 is enough for me including shopping.

Is this including your accommodations along with airfare? Right now I am working to budget as well but we have also added a few friends that want to do a group vacation together so we are pulling our funds.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5590 by beth
Not including airfare, I found a sweet deal on skyscanner, so that is already paid for. I am just trying to budget how much money to spend in a week. I know that I will spend waaaaaay to much if I don't have a number in my head.
Since this would include accommodation, (I am hoping to stay in a hostel for around 25$/day) but perhaps the last couple of nights in a resort hotel.

you said 2500$? hmmm, what kind of accomodation did you have?

None

Time to create page: 0.541 seconds