Skip to content
Plan your trip

Getting Married in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Getting Married in Aruba

More
16 years 3 months ago #5573 by danicatripz
My cousin is planning to get marry this year in Aruba. It's her biggest dream to experience beach wedding. They are both Christians. My role is to help them in the preparations. Now I'm very busy assisting them to complete their legal requirements. Do you mind to share how it feels to get married in Aruba?

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5586 by Jolene
Replied by Jolene on topic RE:Getting Married in Aruba
oh my goodness I wish! That sounds so beautiful to get married under the sunset with the waves, and the birds, and the breeze.... sigh.... Sorry that I have no experience to share in the matter, but I just wanted to express my yearning.

None
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement