- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Driving in Aruba
16 years 3 months ago #5602
by beth
None
Driving in Aruba was created by beth
Can tourists drive in Aruba? If we have a liscence in our home country, are we legally allowed to drive, or do you need some sort of international liscence? We have never rented a car while travelling before, so I'm not sure what the protocol is.
None
- mitchelle15
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 3 months ago #5621
by mitchelle15
None
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Driving in Aruba
Are you from United States? If yes, you're allowed to drive in Aruba using your personal license. Make sure that it's a valid license. I've rented car in Aruba many times and I did not encounter any problem about my US license. The most important is you follow their road regulations.
None
16 years 3 months ago #5627
by coconut
None
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Driving in Aruba
I like the idea of driving if I have to when on vacation but most times I would rather walk or have someone else drive. I guess thats what happens when you are used to driving for a living.
None
- Back2Aruba
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 3 months ago #5642
by Back2Aruba
None
Replied by Back2Aruba on topic RE:Driving in Aruba
I believe you can, but I personally don't think you need to. The hotel brought us from the hotel to the the resort(it was included in our package), for all of our excursions we took the bus if transportation wasn't provided, but quite often it was. We were there for 7 days and I never felt like we needed a car.
None
16 years 3 months ago #5708
by conytom
None
Replied by conytom on topic RE:Driving in Aruba
What's driving like in Aruba? Is it nice and orderly like in the US or do they pretty much drive the way they want to? Are there many car accidents?
None
Time to create page: 0.316 seconds