In-Aruba Travel Portal

Where did you stay?

More
13 years 10 months ago #5636 by Back2Aruba
It's been 10 years since my mother and I went to Aruba. We absolutely love it there. I'm wondering what hotel everyone stayed at when they went? We stayed at the Tamarjin. Geez, it's been so long I need to double check the spelling on that!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5638 by MomNeedsAVacation
Is the Tamarjin all inclusive? Do you have a link? What was it like, and is it good for kids and adults? What exactly is included in all-inclusive. This is our first vacation.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5639 by Back2Aruba
Replied by Back2Aruba on topic RE:Where did you stay?
The Tamarjin is a great place to stay! When we went there were tons of families there! There are lots of things to do or you can just hang out on the beach. Just google "tamarijnaruba" , sorry, I can't post a link because I don't have enough posts yet, but that is the actual website, so just add the "www" and the "dot com"
The website says it has a family and a honeymoon package. The family package sounds really good too. If they are under 17 they get to stay and play for free anytime of year-How cool is that!?

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5640 by MomNeedsAVacation
Back2Aruba wrote:

The Tamarjin is a great place to stay! When we went there were tons of families there! There are lots of things to do or you can just hang out on the beach. Just google "tamarijnaruba" , sorry, I can't post a link because I don't have enough posts yet, but that is the actual website, so just add the "www" and the "dot com"
The website says it has a family and a honeymoon package. The family package sounds really good too. If they are under 17 they get to stay and play for free anytime of year-How cool is that!?

Wow, that really is cool! Maybe we will bring them along. Providing I can get a good deal on the flights. An entire vacation for free!! So, what exactly does "all inclusive" actually include? My friend went on a cruise and got a huge bill for liquor at the end of the cruise, it won't be like that will it? In my book all inclusive includes, food, drink and hotel. I will definitely check out that hotel.

None

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds