In-Aruba Travel Portal

Low Rise Or High Rise Hotels

More
13 years 9 months ago #5652 by MomNeedsAVacation
Well, in my research for our vacation, i'm finding that they differenciate between the low rise and high rise hotels in Aruba. Does anyone have a preference for one or the other? Are the high rise hotels limited to a specific area??

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #5657 by bessie
I base mine on location and price more than anything else and I really have no issues with either but I do prefer to be closer to things and within my budget. I am sure others feel the same about this.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5659 by MomNeedsAVacation
Yeah. Someone else recommended the Tamajrin. It will be great if we decide to bring the kids, because they can stay and do activities for free! How cool is that. All we would have to pay for is our flight for them. I checked out the website for them too and it looks great. They have rooms right on the beach, but I still want to check out my other options.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5679 by constancia
Personally, I prefer the low rise hotels. The high rise ones always scare me in case there is a fire. Especially when we have our children with us.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5693 by conytom
Boy not me! I just love riding elevators so the higher up we can stay the happier I am! The rooms on the upper floors are usually less expensive, too. Do you suppose it's that way in Aruba, too?

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5695 by Ruby
This may sound like a stupid question, but what's the difference in the two? We are looking into the Marriott one, and I think it is a High Rise Hotel.

None

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds