In-Aruba Travel Portal

Overwhelmed!

More
13 years 9 months ago #5653 by MomNeedsAVacation
This is overwhelming!!! Who would have thought planning a vacation on your own would be so hard!! There are so many hotels to choose from and so many different things to do!! This is the first time i'm planning a vacation, and the first time i'm planning for a family of 4! Any stay calm and keep my head suggestions??

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #5656 by bessie
Replied by bessie on topic RE:Overwhelmed!
When you add more people and the fact of not having a proper vacation in a long time it can be overwhelming. The largest issue for me is flight travel, between myself and other half we prefer to fly at different times.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5660 by MomNeedsAVacation
Replied by MomNeedsAVacation on topic RE:Overwhelmed!
I"m confused. You don't fly together when you go on vacation? Or anywhere?
The last time we went anywhere was when we went to Disney World for our honeymoon. That was a long time ago. I think the problem is because I can't decide if I want to leave the kids with the grandparents or bring them with us. They are still little so I can't imagine leaving them at home-but that's a whole 'nother thread.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5663 by Back2Aruba
Replied by Back2Aruba on topic RE:Overwhelmed!
I agree with bessie, it's perfectly normal to feel overwhelmed when you plan a vacation. It really doesn't matter if you've gone on vacation 10 times. It's still alot!

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5667 by MomNeedsAVacation
Replied by MomNeedsAVacation on topic RE:Overwhelmed!
I feel a little better now that we made the decision to bring the kids, and have decided on a hotel. Now we just need to figure out exactly when we are going to go, secure my husband's time off and book everything. Then the fun begins, and we get to choose what we are going to do while we are there.

None

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds