In-Aruba Travel Portal

Leave the kids home or bring them with us?

More
13 years 10 months ago #5661 by MomNeedsAVacation
I figured this would be a good thread to start sine I'm having a problem deciding. It came up in another post, so I guess this is kind of a "cross post".
I'm wondering how many people have gone on vacation and left their kids at home? How old were they when you left them?
If we decided to leave them home they will be staying with their grandparents. The kids are 4 years old and 1 year old. One of the hotels i'm looking at allows kids to stay and play for free. It's an all inclusive, so meals and stay would be free. I think that's incredible, but it would also be nice to be able to go on vacation without them. Oh by the way, this is our first vacation since our honeymoon.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5665 by Back2Aruba
I think the kids staying free is a great incentive. Plus I know I wouldn't have left my kids, even if it was with relatives when they were that little. I vote bring them with you.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5666 by MomNeedsAVacation
Thanks Back2Aruba. I talked with my hubby and we decided that we are going to bring the kids with us. He really likes the idea of the kids staying and playing for free, so it looks like we will book with the Tamarjin. I'm so excited he is on board. He's not much of a traveler. I will let everyone know when we decide on dates and actually book.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5678 by constancia
I think you made the right decision when you decided to take your children. You and your hubby will still get some free time together while the children play at the hotel. You'll be able to make some great family memories!

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5681 by mitchelle15
It's a good idea to bring them along with you on your holiday. As a mother, it's our happiness to see our kids enjoying and having fun. Aruba is a perfect place for family adventures so you'll never regret of bringing them.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5929 by MatchPoint
If you take them with you then just stay at one of the hotels with the kids camp. The price of those hotels is higher but that is because kids camp and a few other things are included and well worth it if you have to take them.

None

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds