In-Aruba Travel Portal

Fun Activities for Children to do in Aruba

More
13 years 9 months ago #5672 by constancia
I checked at the travel agent about things to do with children in Aruba and there are all kinds of things to do that will keep them entertained. Several of the resorts have children's clubs that will entertain children up to 12 or 13 for the day.

If you want to do family activities, there are some pretty exciting things you can do. You can explore under the sea on a submarine, visit a butterfly farm, rent a jeep to explore the island and go to the water park.

Sea Trek will fascinate your older children. You can walk under the water in zero gravity. They'll never forget it.

There is no problem taking your children to Aruba. They will not lack for things to do!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #5675 by bessie
I love the idea of zero gravity myself and I am sure the kiddies would love it too. I wonder how many grand parents are lucky enough to take their grand kids to Aruba, it would be a great way to earn brownie points. :)

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5677 by constancia
If you have any grandsons, I'm sure they would like Sea Trek, too. Another place that I think boys would especially like would be the sea exploration on a submarine. Wow! How many times do you get an opportunity to do something like either one of these?

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5682 by mitchelle15
Submarine tour sounds good to me. Do you know how much it cost if I'll take my two kids? Honestly, I have seen submarines in the movies but not in real life. I'm eager to see various species of sea creatures living underwater.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5691 by conytom
We told our children about the activities, and they all want to go to the water park one day. Our 14 yo can't wait to ride a REAL submarine. I would be interested in knowing the price on the submarine ride, too.

None

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds