Skip to content
Plan your trip

Best Off Season Vacation Time in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Best Off Season Vacation Time in Aruba

More
16 years 3 months ago #5690 by conytom
We enjoy taking our vacation in the off season when there are less people around. When would be a good off season time that we could visit Aruba?

None
More
16 years 3 months ago #5703 by beth
I would think that most tourists to Aruba come from the US so the off-season times would depend on school year, and weather in the US. I would recommend going in the fall when school has just begun again so there aren't any families or college students travelling.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5768 by constancia
Aruba's off season is from mid-April to mid-December, so summertime in the US is a great time to go. I found out you can save from 20% to 50% during that time. Since the weather is nice all year round, there is never really a time that there aren't a lot of people around, though.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5784 by tasha424
I think a lot of people who go to Aruba like to go when it is cold here. Nothing like getting away from snow and ice and all that nastiness in the winter and going to paradise.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5786 by romana
I am one of those people who like to go in January. In that season there aren't a lot of children there except for the locals. It is the best time to go for and adult getaway.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5797 by paddy
I like to go in November myself. I find that it is much easier to get a cheap flight to Aruba as well as cheap hotel stays. It is still lovely there that time of year as well.

None
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement