Skip to content
Plan your trip

Married Couples

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Married Couples

More
16 years 3 months ago #5697 by Ruby
Married Couples was created by Ruby
I'm a bit worried. When or rather, if we go next summer will there be a lot of college students be running around? Are there more young people in Aruba, or older married couples with children?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5878 by constancia
Replied by constancia on topic RE:Married Couples
That's a good question, Ruby. Personally, I would rather not be there when there are large groups of college students or high school seniors celebrating their graduation. I'm wondering when is the time these groups are most likely to be there and where do they normally stay?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5946 by RoadsofGoldSun
Replied by RoadsofGoldSun on topic RE:Married Couples
Just avoid the times when college students typically go places en masse. I don't think you ahve to worry about the whole summer, but definitely avoid spring break.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5947 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
When we went we did not have a problem with an excess of crazy college students, but I don't know if it was luck or a time of year or if that is the way it is all the time.

None
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement