In-Aruba Travel Portal

Timezone in Aruba

More
13 years 9 months ago #5729 by Ruby
Timezone in Aruba was created by Ruby
What timezone is Aruba in? We live on the East Coast so we go by the Eastern time Zone. I am worried about the change in timezone (if there is one...).

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #5739 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Timezone in Aruba
I used to travel in different places for pleasure and business purposes. That's why I always make sure that I'm aware of the timezone especially in countries that I want to visit. Take note that Aruba is following Atlantic Standard Time zone so they are not observing daylight-saving time. If you're following the Eastern time zone, Aruba is one hour advance of Eastern Standard Time. Hope it helps!

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5749 by Belisarius
Replied by Belisarius on topic RE:Timezone in Aruba
Aruba is in AST (Atlantic Standard Time). That should be one hour ahead of you. It is a little weird at first to adjust. I actually prefer to travel the other way, and gain hours rather than lose them.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5779 by conytom
Replied by conytom on topic RE:Timezone in Aruba
If Aruba is only one hour ahead of us on the Eastern coast, that shouldn't be too much of an adjustment. We'll just set our watches one hour forward when we arrive, and set them back an hour when we leave.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5791 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Timezone in Aruba
I think Aruba is a very great country. I do not like daylight savings time and I wish it were done away with. I think it is fantastic that they don't do it!

None

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds