Skip to content
Plan your trip

The Tamarijn Hotel in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

The Tamarijn Hotel in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #5776 by constancia
All of the reviews we have read on this hotel are great, but has anyone ever actually stayed there before? Were you totally satisfied and can you recommend it 100%? If not, we would be interested in hearing the negative side, too, so we can make a wise decision.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5809 by MatchPoint
I have stayed there and it really is a great place to stay. Keep in mind that staying in a hotel in Aruba is a bit different. Some hotels still allow smoking in eating areas and you get your Towels allocated to you at check in. Other than that I have to say it is a great place to stay. Feels very safe, great pool, and the staff is very helpful.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5816 by constancia
Matchpoint I really appreciate your input. I'm always a little afraid to just go to a hotel that I don't know anything about, especially when we will need to make reservations for 2 weeks. It's nice to have someone who knows confirm what you've read on internet.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5843 by omega
Yeah that is so true. I stay at the same place every time but I fear it might be booked full at some point and I would HAVE to try some other place. Thanks for the pros and cons. Well appreciated.

None
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement