Skip to content
Plan your trip

Carnival 2011

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Carnival 2011

More
16 years 2 months ago #5835 by romana
Carnival 2011 was created by romana
I cannot wait for Carnival 2011. I plan on being their new years eve and staying a few weeks and going back in march for the end of it. I am all booked so I know its a go. Anyone else go to Carnival?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5838 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Carnival 2011
I hate to sound dumb. I have heard of this Carnival but I am not really sure what Carnival is, why they do it, and how long it lasts. Does anyone know this stuff?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5877 by constancia
Replied by constancia on topic RE:Carnival 2011
Sounds interesting. Does it actually last three months? I would like to hear some more details from someone who has been there and knows what it's like. Is it something you would do with children or is it more for couples?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5897 by MatchPoint
Replied by MatchPoint on topic RE:Carnival 2011
Yes it does last three months. The locals call it Bacchanal. They celebrate this to cleans themselves of sins in preparation for Lent. It is a really amazing process.

None
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement