Skip to content
Plan your trip

I love shopping in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

I love shopping in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #5845 by zoie4
One of my favorite things to do when I go to Aruba is shopping. When I found out that they had brand name prices but for way cheaper then anywhere else I had seen I just feel in love with shopping! What are some of the good deals everyone else has found?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5849 by RoadsofGoldSun
I'm going to sound like I weigh a hundred pounds (which I don't) but the food. You can get such great food for nice prices. mmmmmm

None
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement