In-Aruba Travel Portal

Why did you go to a tropical island?

More
13 years 9 months ago #5858 by tasha424
I was just posting with someone else about why I went to Aruba for the first time. My friend took me and it was free! What made you decide to go to Aruba for the first time?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #5860 by 2muchfun
I was looking for somewhere exotic and warm and was looking for a place not close to home. A travel agent gave me a brochure.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5864 by MatchPoint
I used to like to go to the airport packed and ready to go and wait for the cheap stand by tickets. Aruba just happened to come up one day (lucky me). Now i save my airline miles for going to Aruba.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5887 by paddy
When I first started to go there it was business related. I hated having to work when I could be laying in the sun. That's why I took my first pleasure trip there.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5891 by tasha424
Wow, still not a bad place to go for a business trip! It would be much better than going someplace cold and unbearable! And you found a new holiday spot. That is great!

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5909 by Jolene
I am planning to go because it is warm and exotic. Many people travel to Hawaii or Costa Rica but I didn't know hardly anybody who had been to Aruba. I am very excited to discover it for myself!

None

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds