- Posts: 117
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Why did you go to a tropical island?
16 years 2 months ago #5858
by tasha424
None
Why did you go to a tropical island? was created by tasha424
I was just posting with someone else about why I went to Aruba for the first time. My friend took me and it was free! What made you decide to go to Aruba for the first time?
None
16 years 2 months ago #5860
by 2muchfun
None
Replied by 2muchfun on topic RE:Why did you go to a tropical island?
I was looking for somewhere exotic and warm and was looking for a place not close to home. A travel agent gave me a brochure.
None
- MatchPoint
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #5864
by MatchPoint
None
Replied by MatchPoint on topic RE:Why did you go to a tropical island?
I used to like to go to the airport packed and ready to go and wait for the cheap stand by tickets. Aruba just happened to come up one day (lucky me). Now i save my airline miles for going to Aruba.
None
16 years 2 months ago #5887
by paddy
None
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Why did you go to a tropical island?
When I first started to go there it was business related. I hated having to work when I could be laying in the sun. That's why I took my first pleasure trip there.
None
16 years 2 months ago #5891
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Why did you go to a tropical island?
Wow, still not a bad place to go for a business trip! It would be much better than going someplace cold and unbearable! And you found a new holiday spot. That is great!
None
16 years 2 months ago #5909
by Jolene
None
Replied by Jolene on topic RE:Why did you go to a tropical island?
I am planning to go because it is warm and exotic. Many people travel to Hawaii or Costa Rica but I didn't know hardly anybody who had been to Aruba. I am very excited to discover it for myself!
None
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds