Skip to content
Plan your trip

How long do you stay in Aruba on Vacation?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

How long do you stay in Aruba on Vacation?

More
16 years 2 months ago #5937 by paddy
I am just wondering how long everyone stays when they go. I have heard some around here who go for a weekend and some who stay for a month. How long do you like to stay in Aruba?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5938 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
I can't go for just a weekend. We don't live close enough (or have the finances) to pop down for such a short time. Longer is better anyway in my mind.

-Miriam

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5975 by romana
Yeah. I like to go for at least a week. If I can manage more than a week then I try to. If you plan to stay for a month you need to make sure that your reservations are rock solid.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6008 by Philly
I totally agree that a weekend is not long enough - unless you are within one or two hours of this, or any place. Anyhow I couldn't bear to be there for such a short time. A week is fine if I have another week in the planner;)

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6016 by tasha424
Yeah, I agree considering it is 3 hours to Florida and another 3 to Aruba that is 6 hours right there not counting airport time. If I went for a weekend I might get 1 day there and that would just be a wicked tease! :eek:

None
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement