Skip to content
Plan your trip

Charlie's Bar in San Nicolas

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Charlie's Bar in San Nicolas

More
16 years 2 months ago #5949 by beth
I am currently in Aruba and thought that I would drop a line before I forgot the name of this place. We just stopped in for a couple of pints at Charlie's Bar in San Nicolas and it was awesome! We spent the time chatting with the bartenders and laughing with the locals. Highly recommended!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5955 by 9nickels5hearts
Wow!! This sounds like a ton of fun. Next time I am in San Nicolas I will have to look this bar up. Thanks for the tip!

None
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement