Skip to content
Plan your trip

Buttefly Farm in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Buttefly Farm in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #5952 by Jolene
I have recently heard about a butterfly farm in St.Thomas, but then I went to the website and it says they are closing on July 10th (which I suppose has already happened). Does anybody know anything about this? Is it a temporary closure or is it permanent? I was excited to go, too bad!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5961 by omega
Replied by omega on topic RE:Buttefly Farm in Aruba
Oh man, I wish I had been there. I have always had a love of butterflies and I bet it was fantastic. Maybe we can try to find some pictures or info on it. Anyone ever seen it before?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5968 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Buttefly Farm in Aruba
This used to be a permanent thing that was always there. They had the larges mesh enclosure. I am very curious as to why it is closing. I wonder if this is a temporary or permanent close. Sad to hear.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5970 by MatchPoint
That is sad news. I love butterflies and thought it was great that they had such nice farms. I do hope that they are not going out of business for a long time. That would be a sad thing.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5984 by constancia
I have great news for everyone. The Butterfly Farm on Aruba has not closed!! There were actually 4 farms and the ones on St. Thomas and Grand Cayman have closed, but not the ones on Aruba or Sn. Martin. Here is the email for more information This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6005 by conytom
Replied by conytom on topic RE:Buttefly Farm in Aruba
I am so relieved to hear that the Butterfly Farm is still in operation. We homeschool our children, and I thought it would be an excellent way to teach them science without them even realizing it!

None
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement