Skip to content
Plan your trip

Religion in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Religion in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #5969 by tasha424
Religion in Aruba was created by tasha424
I am just wondering what the main religion in Aruba is and if the island is a good place for all different types of people from all religions to visit. Anyone know about this?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5974 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Religion in Aruba
I think the main religion is Catholic there. As far as churches and everything go you will see lots of Catholic Churches but not really many other sorts. I think they tolerate all types of religion in their tourists though.

None
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement