Skip to content
Plan your trip

Apartments in Savaneta

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Apartments in Savaneta

More
16 years 2 months ago #6000 by Dave
Apartments in Savaneta was created by Dave
Hi, later this year we go to Aruba for the fifth time. Every time we stayed at Manchebo Beach Resort (a great hotel by the way). This time we want to do something else. This time we like to get our own private beach, a apartment directly at the sea, and a place that is really quit. I know, we don't have to look at Palm Beach or Eagle Beach for something like this. Oranjestad is to crowded. But maybe there are some apartments, villa's or condo's in Savaneta with a private beach?
More
16 years 2 months ago #6001 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Apartments in Savaneta
It might be a little hard to find a private beach with how small Aruba is and if you do be ready to pay. I know that Aruba village rentals has vacation properties that sometimes have their own pool and occasionally I bet beach.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6004 by conytom
Replied by conytom on topic RE:Apartments in Savaneta
The Aruba Reef Apartments sound like exactly what you are looking for. They have full kitchens, a deck that looks out over a private beach and they sleep 4 to 6. They are approximately 20 minutes away from the popular tourist beaches. All of the reviews are positive and it is rated #2 on TripAdvisor. It also has a 5 star restaurant next door.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6023 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Apartments in Savaneta
I have stayed with them before and I think it is a wonderful way to get away from the hustle and bustle but still be close enough to find fun things to do. They are not always the cheapest but they always make your stay worth it.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6042 by Dave
Replied by Dave on topic RE:Apartments in Savaneta
The Aruba Reef Apartments is what I am looking for. It looks great. thanks conytom.
Hopefully I can make a reservation for later this year. First I have to show it to my girlfriend. But I know already she likes it. I believe this apartment is next to the flyingfishbone restaurant. :D
Thank you all for the good advise.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement