Skip to content
Plan your trip

The 2010 Aruba Rembrandt Regatta

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

The 2010 Aruba Rembrandt Regatta

More
16 years 2 months ago #6010 by Philly
Is anyone planning on being there next month? I will be - in my dreams. Sadly it is a difficult month for me to travel but maybe next year:(

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6019 by MatchPoint
I went last year and had planned to go again this year but other things have come up sadly. It really is a fantastic event and worth seeing, and if you can participating in.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6033 by Philly
Seems we both miss out this year :(, but I am determined to make it the next time. I like the idea of taking part and the fees seem very reasonable. I'm not sure which package is the best though. Any suggestions?

None
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement