Skip to content
Plan your trip

Wine Made in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Wine Made in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6018 by tasha424
Wine Made in Aruba was created by tasha424
I have had some of the best Aruban Wine. I don't bring it home with me due to customs but when I am there I must try a wine that is made in Aruba. What are some of your favorite Aruban made wines.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6027 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Wine Made in Aruba
The Aruba Wine Extravaganza is an amazing event where you can not only taste some of the best wines made in Aruba but also from around South America. You really should check it out if you are a wine fan!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6035 by Playn Jane
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Wine Made in Aruba
I really enjoyed sea grape wine on my last visit. The locals tend to serve it on special occasions and I was lucky enough to be invited to such a party;).

None
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement