Skip to content
Plan your trip

Endangered Species in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Endangered Species in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6050 by tasha424
I am an animal lover and I am always trying to keep my eyes open to see animals of all kind. Especially endanger ones like the Hummelinck's Vesper Mouse. Have you ever seen any endangered species while in Aruba?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6051 by constancia
Two of the endangered animals you might want to watch for while you are in Aruba are the burrowing owl and the Aruba Island Rattlesnake. Be careful concerning the rattlesnake, though, because they can grow to be a meter long.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6062 by Playn Jane
The biggest category of endangered species in Aruba is fish. It would be worth hiring a small boat and crew and having a trip around the waters. You may get lucky.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6066 by zoie4
I had no idea there was a rattle snake in Aruba! And a meter long? Wow, that is a good reason not to get too far off the path. Luckily with a snake that big I am sure the rattle makes a lot of noise. If I hear rattling I would run away! :eek:

None
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement