In-Aruba Travel Portal

What Pastries Are Available in Aruba?

More
13 years 8 months ago #6055 by constancia
What types of pastries are available in Aruba? Are they extra sweet like the ones in the United States or do they taste more like a non-sweet bread? We enjoy pastries with our coffee in the morning so hope they are good.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6061 by Philly
I don't think you'll be sending any of the delicious pastries back! If you want to avoid over sweetness try the banana bread. My favorite is, and maybe always will be, the rum cake. Hic:p

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6073 by conytom
Two of the main pastries they have in Aruba are sweet rolls and jelly rolls. The sweet rolls look a lot like what we know as Cinnamon rolls. They look like they would be delicious with a hot cup of coffee. I doubt seriously you will be able to stop with just one!

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6076 by omega
Oh and they are so good. Some of us were just talking how we like to lose 5 pounds before we go to Aruba so we can gain it back eating all the great food and sweets in Aruba!

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6083 by Poker Jim
I don't have much of an sweet tooth, like many men I guess. But I do like the savory breads and meat pastries available. My wife is happy with this as she never has to split her treats with me ;)

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6091 by constancia
I get more excited about this trip with each passing day. Those cinnamon rolls and jelly rolls sound great with our morning coffee. We may just have to have a second one in the afternoon or evening, too, if they are as good as they sound!

None

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds