Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba as a birthday gift?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba as a birthday gift?

More
16 years 2 months ago #6078 by omega
Hey. I am considering surprising my partner with a trip to Aruba as a birthday present. Do you think that would make a good present? Should I tell her in advance or wait till we are at the airport?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6079 by ShannaT
Oooh what a great gift! If you are confident that you can pack the correct clothes and accessories for the trip then telling her the exact destination at the airport would be really fun.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6087 by beth
Replied by beth on topic RE:Aruba as a birthday gift?
I just came back from 2 weeks in Aruba with my boyfriend and it was AMAZING! Nothing beats watching a gorgeous sunset on a sandy white beach over the warm ocean with someone you love. Definitely do it, it is such a lovely place to go!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6089 by constancia
If she enjoys traveling, I think it would be a fantastic gift. There are so many romantic things to do in Aruba. Be sure to pick out a very special room!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6121 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Aruba as a birthday gift?
And hey if it turns out she does not want to go to Aruba (which she will) then you can always give the tickets to me!! Haha, nah, she is going to love it!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6140 by Playn Jane
And I'll be next in line for the spare ticket :) Hey, you know this sounds to me like the perfect opportunity for a proposal! Am I right? How great would that be. Let us know how the surprise goes.

None
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement