- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Social dancing venues in Aruba
16 years 2 months ago #6084
by Poker Jim
None
Social dancing venues in Aruba was created by Poker Jim
Does anyone have any tips on where the older crowd may gather for some social dancing? I'm thinking of the waltz rather than the cha cha cha
None
16 years 2 months ago #6093
by beth
None
Replied by beth on topic RE:Social dancing venues in Aruba
My boyfriend and I stopped in at Iguana Joe's Caribbean bar and grill. We weren't planning on making an entire night of it, but as we finished out meal and hung around for a couple a drinks, people started dancing, and then we joined in and it turned into a nightlong affair. Such a fun atmosphere and I would go back there for sure if I am in Aruba again!
None
- New-passport
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6147
by New-passport
None
Replied by New-passport on topic RE:Social dancing venues in Aruba
That sounds like a fun evening. My boyfriend and I are both into social dancing, though we like modern dance as well. It is hard to find both in a location so good to know.
None
- SaltnPepper
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6148
by SaltnPepper
None
Replied by SaltnPepper on topic RE:Social dancing venues in Aruba
I will be looking out for this and more places as I like the tea dance scene. My late husband was a very accomplished dancer. I am not so good but it is fun and good exercise.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6158
by omega
None
Replied by omega on topic RE:Social dancing venues in Aruba
I don't know how to do the waltz but it would be such a romantic sort of place to be. At least when I imagine it.. what could me more romantic than waltzing on the beach.. or near it!
None
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds