In-Aruba Travel Portal

Social dancing venues in Aruba

More
13 years 9 months ago #6084 by Poker Jim
Does anyone have any tips on where the older crowd may gather for some social dancing? I'm thinking of the waltz rather than the cha cha cha :o

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #6093 by beth
My boyfriend and I stopped in at Iguana Joe's Caribbean bar and grill. We weren't planning on making an entire night of it, but as we finished out meal and hung around for a couple a drinks, people started dancing, and then we joined in and it turned into a nightlong affair. Such a fun atmosphere and I would go back there for sure if I am in Aruba again!

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #6147 by New-passport
That sounds like a fun evening. My boyfriend and I are both into social dancing, though we like modern dance as well. It is hard to find both in a location so good to know.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #6148 by SaltnPepper
I will be looking out for this and more places as I like the tea dance scene. My late husband was a very accomplished dancer. I am not so good but it is fun and good exercise.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #6158 by omega
I don't know how to do the waltz but it would be such a romantic sort of place to be. At least when I imagine it.. what could me more romantic than waltzing on the beach.. or near it!

None

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds