Skip to content
Plan your trip

Getting married in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Getting married in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6141 by Playn Jane
Is it possible? Not that this is something I expect to be doing in the very near future or anything, but can't imagine a nicer place for a wedding when I do take the plunge.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6210 by conytom
Replied by conytom on topic RE:Getting married in Aruba
Yes, you can, and evidently it is a pretty popular idea! You can get married on a pool deck at a ritzy hotel, on the beach, in a pretty historical chapel or even on a sailing vessel.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6219 by Sunl0ver363
I've seen weddings in Aruba though I haven't attended one. I think it would be very romantic to get married on a beach next to the beautiful cool water.

None
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement