- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Casinos in Aruba
- New-passport
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 2 months ago #6200
by New-passport
None
Casinos in Aruba was created by New-passport
Does anyone know if there are any casinos on Aruba, and if so if there are any access or age restrictions? I am not a major gambler but I find it a fun way to spend an evening on vacation.
None
- RoadsofGoldSun
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6214
by RoadsofGoldSun
None
Replied by RoadsofGoldSun on topic RE:Casinos in Aruba
There are about ten casinos in Aruba (at least). I'm not sure what the age restrictions are, since no one is going to mistake me for a young pup anymore.
None
- 9nickels5hearts
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6221
by 9nickels5hearts
None
Replied by 9nickels5hearts on topic RE:Casinos in Aruba
I believe that the legal gambling age is 18, though I have read that it is not widely enforced. It might be strictly enforced in casino's though.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6255
by Poker Jim
None
Replied by Poker Jim on topic RE:Casinos in Aruba
You may guess from my name here that I am a bit of a card! My wife likes to dabble with the roulette wheel so we may well find ourselves seeking out a casino this time. I usually prefer to stay outside but it 's good for a change.
None
- New-passport
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6570
by New-passport
None
Replied by New-passport on topic RE:Casinos in Aruba
Thanks for the replies everyone. I took a year out from college so I am pretty sure I'll be ok age wise. I like routlette too, seems to be a better chance of winning but then again I'm not skilled enough at math to play card games! How much do you usually spend in one visit?
None
- Playn Jane
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6573
by Playn Jane
None
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Casinos in Aruba
My personal rule re spending in casinos (or any other gambling activity) is I spend what I can afford to lose
. It is easy to get carried away on vacation of course.
None
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds