- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Any cabaret shows worth see-ing in Aruba?
- Playn Jane
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
16 years 2 months ago #6204
by Playn Jane
None
Any cabaret shows worth see-ing in Aruba? was created by Playn Jane
I like cabaret and I saw some good shows in Vegas last year. I don't mind paying a little above average but am looking for something more than average in return. Has anyone got a good tip on this?
None
16 years 2 months ago #6211
by Poker Jim
None
Replied by Poker Jim on topic RE:Any cabaret shows worth see-ing in Aruba?
I believe my first wife and I saw one called the Cabaret Royale, in the Westin Aruba resort out in Oranjestad. It was a bit pricey but came with a very nice dinner included. Not sure if it still runs though.
None
- SaltnPepper
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6241
by SaltnPepper
None
Replied by SaltnPepper on topic RE:Any cabaret shows worth see-ing in Aruba?
I read your original post and something stuck in my mind as today I saw something about a new show of this type at a place called Zizzles. I got the impression it is a cabaret/dinner show and then the venue becomes a nightclub later in the evening.
None
- Playn Jane
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6258
by Playn Jane
None
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Any cabaret shows worth see-ing in Aruba?
Hey thanks for the tips. I checked them out and the Zissle show looks perfect. I remember this place as Mr Jazz, didn't realise it had been taken over. I wonder if the dancers will be French?
None
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds