- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Predicting the weather in Aruba
- Playn Jane
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
16 years 2 months ago #6236
by Playn Jane
None
Predicting the weather in Aruba was created by Playn Jane
Do you have a favorite TV, newspaper or Internet source for figuring the weather in Aruba? I often find that if you look at four different websites you will have several conflicting opinions! Which has been most reliable for you?
None
- 9nickels5hearts
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6240
by 9nickels5hearts
None
Replied by 9nickels5hearts on topic RE:Predicting the weather in Aruba
For weather in Oranjestad I like to use weather.com. It's on the warm side but lovely near the water according to weather.com. Makes me wish I was there now.
None
- SaltnPepper
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6245
by SaltnPepper
None
Replied by SaltnPepper on topic RE:Predicting the weather in Aruba
I'll give that site a try. I have used several but it is true that they can be contradictory. Do you find it to be fairly reliable in general? (And I would also like to be there right now!).
None
16 years 2 months ago #6267
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Predicting the weather in Aruba
Yeah I use the same site. When I am in Aruba I just check out the local news or newspapers. I find they are pretty accurate on what they predict as far as weather goes.
None
- Playn Jane
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #6854
by Playn Jane
None
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Predicting the weather in Aruba
That's a good point about reading the local papers. I don't tend to do that but I should give it a try. Hotel staff are also pretty good about advising on any inclement weather ahead.
None
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds