Skip to content
Plan your trip

Unmarried couples and Aruba hotels

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Unmarried couples and Aruba hotels

More
16 years 2 months ago #6254 by New-passport
I am going to be visiting Aruba with my long term boyfriend and we haven't quite decided on where to stay yet. Of course we want to share a room and someone said that not all hotels worldwide allow unmarried couples to do this. Just a general observation I think but it has me worried. Will it be okay?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6266 by tasha424
Tourists are king in Aruba. I personally have never had a problem. I am pretty sure most beach huts will rent to unmarried couples. You might call ahead and ask before you make a reservation.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6270 by RoadsofGoldSun
I did not realize this was an issue. I'm guessing if it is for some hotels it's not something widely publicized (I could not find much on google about it).

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6345 by New-passport
Thanks for the replies. The person who made the comment is the type who sees the problems and possible hiccups with everything anyone plans, so I'm going to find out by asking directly as suggested. If it's not on Google then it is probably a non issue, thanks for looking for me.

None
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement