Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba Gold Coast

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba Gold Coast

More
16 years 2 months ago #6303 by paddy
Aruba Gold Coast was created by paddy
I have been hearing so much about Aruba's gold Coast. There are still homes for sale there. Does anyone know if someone from the US is eligible to buy a home there?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6305 by 2muchfun
Replied by 2muchfun on topic RE:Aruba Gold Coast
I believe, but don't quote me, that Americans are allowed to purchase real estate in Aruba. There is a ReMax site for property for sale in Aruba.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6316 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Aruba Gold Coast
I have been to the Gold Coast in Aruba and I can see why you would want to buy a home there. I bet it would be the perfect place to retire.

None
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement