- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Quality of Medical Attention In Aruba
- constancia
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 2 months ago #6307
by constancia
None
Quality of Medical Attention In Aruba was created by constancia
What kind and quality of medical attention is available in Aruba? Can we get any medicine that we might need? What about emergency room treatment?
None
16 years 2 months ago #6313
by zoie4
None
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Quality of Medical Attention In Aruba
I don't know because so far I have not had any emergencies. I always go to the doctor before I leave just to make sure everything is OK and taken care of.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6332
by Philly
None
Replied by Philly on topic RE:Quality of Medical Attention In Aruba
On my last visit someone at the hotel had to make a trip to the ER. The medical attention was fine but you have to pay, so be sure to have good travel insurance.
None
- SaltnPepper
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6349
by SaltnPepper
None
Replied by SaltnPepper on topic RE:Quality of Medical Attention In Aruba
I will also be stocking up on regular and general medicines for my trip but it is good to think about what the options are for an emergency. Is it best to get the most comprehensive insurance possible to cover such things as a medic airlift out?
None
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds