In-Aruba Travel Portal

Horse Therapy in Aruba

More
13 years 8 months ago #6331 by constancia
Are there places in Aruba that do horse therapy for handicapped people or children with behavioral problems? Does anyone know if you can visit the places if they are available?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6354 by omega
Replied by omega on topic RE:Horse Therapy in Aruba
I know that some of the islands around Aruba have programs like that. I think Aruba also has some services like that in the north at the National Park.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7328 by horselover
I would really be interested in visiting a place that does this so I could see how they do it in Aruba. I wonder how one could go about finding out if they do it and where?

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7330 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Horse Therapy in Aruba
I have never heard of horse therapy for the handicapped. Interesting! I thought it was only done with other pets, such as cats or dogs. Nice to know that Aruba offers things like that.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7370 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Horse Therapy in Aruba
I think you would just have to contact some of the horse ranches around their. They would be the people who would know if and who would offer this sort of service.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7371 by travelbug
Replied by travelbug on topic RE:Horse Therapy in Aruba
This kind of therapy is called equine therapy and it works wonderfully with children who are disabled physically or mentally and those who have psychological problems. I wonder if it has gotten to Aruba yet? It's not something that is real well-known yet.

None

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds