- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Aruba tattoo parlors
- Playn Jane
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
16 years 2 months ago #6338
by Playn Jane
None
Aruba tattoo parlors was created by Playn Jane
I have been promising myself a tattoo for a long time but I never actually do anything about it. Seems like I may be tempted when I am on vacation so I thought I'd ask if anyone here has any leads in Aruba. Thanks.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6342
by Poker Jim
None
Replied by Poker Jim on topic RE:Aruba tattoo parlors
Sorry I can't help you here, but I am sure some of the younger crowd will be along soon to give you some answers! Are you thinking of getting an Aruba related tattoo?
None
16 years 2 months ago #6383
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Aruba tattoo parlors
I don't know if I would get a tattoo on Aruba or not. I have 3 tattoos and I love them. If you do decided to do it talk to your doctor and do your research on the artist.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6405
by ShannaT
None
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Aruba tattoo parlors
I don't have any tattoos but I second the advise to see a doctor first. I would be looking for personal recommendations on places regarding health and hygiene too. I do think an Aruba related tattoo would be a nice memory but not sure I could do it - anywhere!
None
16 years 2 months ago #6446
by zoie4
None
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Aruba tattoo parlors
I agree. Just because I know they recommend the hepatitis vaccine before you go. You would want the artist to only a new needle for you.
None
- Playn Jane
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6482
by Playn Jane
None
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Aruba tattoo parlors
Good advice folks, thanks. I will definitely be having the hep A & B jabs I haven't really thought about a design but now it has been mentioned an Aruba linked tattoo would be cool. Any suggestions?
None
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds